Holiday Gift Guide 2017
Holiday Gift Guide 2017
It’s this time of the year again. Every year around this time I find myself looking for presents for my loved ones and friends and, usually, I end up buying gifts that I would love to receive myself and deem useful. This Christmas Santa will leave the one or the other surprise under the trees of my lovelies. Here’s my gift guide for 2017:
Gift Guide For Friends
- Grace Coddington looks back at her years at the fashion magazine Vogue. This volume makes for a great coffee table book.
- These Finlay & Co. sunglasses are iconic. The frames are designed in the UK and handmade in Italy and they will make the new owner very happy.
- I dont know a single person that doesn’t appreciate a scented candle. Diptyque offers great choices. My favourite one is Figuier.
- I splurged on an ACNE scarf last year and think it’s one of my greatest purchases of 2016. This holiday season I decided that one of my friends has to have one as well.
- Have you got a friend who likes to travel the world? Then this passport holder is perfect for her.
- This camera strap is stunning and adds a bit of glitz to your camera.
Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers
- Who doesn’t love Chanel? I will for sure slip this perfume under someone’s tree.
- These travel sized products in OUAI’s On my Ouai Kit are great for getting to know this hyped brand.
- Every beauty addict will love this Bobbie Brown brush set.
- Hourglass has great make-up. Their holiday palettes are best sellers and perfect for travelling.
- Aesop is another cult brand. This hand balm would be a perfect Christmas gift.
- This year’s Net-A-Porter holiday kit is the ultimate present for every beauty lover. The samples are travel-sized and fantastic to get to know new brands.
Gift Guide For Foodies
- These Sugarfina rosé gummy candies are seriously the best I’ve ever tried. That’s why I stocked up on them to hand them out as gifts this year.
- This pink box of Marc de Champagne Truffles always makes a great gift. The person receiving them will thank you.
- You can’t go wrong with a bottle of Champagner either.
- The last time we had friends over we followed one of Nigella’s recipes from her new book and received tons of compliments. So guess which present I will wrap for our friends?
- This is the greatest foodie Christmas present and a true kitchen essential: A Le Creuset casserole.
- How gorgeous is this marble cheese board? This would look fantastic under the tree.
Have you already found all your presents for this year’s festivities?
*This post does not contain any affiliate links.